WICLINE 115 AFS
The solution for the highest demands
HCR Orleans, hospital - © Mathieu Ducros, Opictures - France
With its composite window system WICLINE 115 AFS, WICONA provides architects, planners and fabricators the solution for sophisticated projects with particularly high demands on thermal performance, sound insulation and sun protection – suited for both new build and renovations.
The WICLINE 115 AFS composite window system combines an internal and external frame and sash, creating a cavity between the two which improves the system’s thermal and sound performance without additional measures.
A perforated glazing bead with a concealed stainless steel filter is integrated at the top of the outer sash – a genuine innovation by WICONA which significantly increases the window’s features in terms of protection and comfort.
The integrated perforated glazing bead with concealed stainless steel filter offers protection against dirt and insects and allows for compensation of the pressure between the air within the cavity and the outside air. This not only avoids the cavity overheating but also significantly reduces the build-up of humidity within the cavity, which helps prevent condensation.
Based on various research trials, conducted under real-life conditions in different climatic zones, the WICLINE 115 AFS new composite window system was successfully tested and optimised particularly with regard to condensation performance.
WICLINE 115 AFS is the answer for building projects with the highest technical requirements in terms of thermal performance, sound insulation and sun protection – for new buildings as well as renovations
With the WICONA Cre:ate cards, you are able to see WICONA
products in three-dimensional space and high-quality!
Click on the play button to watch the video.
Your advantages at a glance:
- For building projects with the highest technical requirements in terms of thermal performance, sound insulation and sun shading – suited for both new build and renovations
- Pressure compensation of the cavity
- Optimized condensation performance within the cavity, officially confirmed by CSTB institute in France (Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment)
- Concealed blind system which is protected against weather conditions and dirt, with limited daylight penetration on the sides
- Optimized sound insulation up to 50 dB
- Maximum energy efficiency due to outstanding thermal performance: Uw values below 0.80 W/(m²K) with a 115 mm frame depth and a sleek sight line of only 125 mm, a unit size
of 1230 x 1480 mm and Ug value of 0.60 W/(m²K)
at 0.031 W/(mK) psi
- Concealed drainage
- Highest operating comfort
- Easy installation, maintenance and cleaning due to independently operable outer sash